What a dream day shooting these anniversary photos at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel for Omar + Alicia! Honestly, they summed it all up so well in their review, I’m actually going to let them speak for me on this recap 🙂
“A friend recommended Erin to us when we were visiting Laguna Beach from out of state for our 5 year wedding anniversary. We reached out to Erin on Instagram, and we quickly knew she was our photographer! Her professional response, social media portfolio and personality made our decision a no-brainer.
“My wife and I have had several photoshoots over our 10 years together and have never TRULY loved our photos. That all changed when we received our photos from Erin. We LOVE the photos of our anniversary trip to Laguna Beach. Knowing how important and special it is to have memorable moments captured on camera we wanted to share this review. “
“1. Erin arrived early to scope out the location and plan out specific photos she wanted to take.
2. You take a survey leading up to your photoshoot. Questions about your personality, relationship and insecurities are asked. We thought this was cheesy at first but if you are open and honest while filling out this profile your photos will come out as a perfect representation of your relationship.
3. I mentioned it before but Erin’s aura/energy is infectious. We literally felt like we had known her since grade school. That says a lot about her and her ability to prepare for your shoot using the survey. Erin puts in the time and that’s what separates her from other photographers.
4. Erin brought props and music that was indicative to our personality. This made our experience natural and second nature. It felt like we were hanging out rather than forcing poses for a photoshoot.
5. At no point did we feel rushed, we were consistently asked if that felt good, she showed us pictures from the camera in the moment to get our feedback and was open to our ideas and suggestions.
6. Stop reading this review and book Erin Marton Photography for your next photoshoot. You will LOVE your photos and can thank us later.”
Loving these anniversary photos at the Ritz-Carlton? Then you’ll be obsessed with these Dana Point Harbor engagement pictures!